Friday, January 25, 2008

Do odd numbered birthdays make you feel older?

I am approching my 27th birthday and I don't know if its just me but that number sounds so old. I used to laugh at people who didn't want to tell you their age but I am not laughing anymore. 27 is so close to 30. My sister is going to be 30 in March at least she will always be older than I am sorry Sara. She looks very young for her age I hope I look that good when i'm 30. I have a seven year old, I go to parent teacher conferences, Oh where did my youth go. This weekend someone said its the odd number that make the difference. I don't know about that because I like the number 21 a lot better. I went from not wanting to be carded for buying beer to wanting to be carded.

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

the big 3-0 approaches... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!?

jennifer said...

Your not old! Apparently 30 is the new 20? Smeh..now find those camera cords and put up some good pics!